Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You's

As John continues to recuperate, I wanted to give our thanks to all who have generously helped us out.

Thank you to Jim, Sue, Tammy, Scott and Roy who are the primary chicken helpers as John heals up ... taking the morning and evening shifts, and going to the grocery store to pick up the discarded produce & bread.  Also, thanks so much to sister Laurie for caring for John's special needs hen.  And, thank you to all of John's customers for putting up with a bit of delay in getting your eggs.

A huge thanks to daughter Echo and brother Billy for being with us at the hospital, offering your help and moral support.  Also, a little birdie tells me Echo has made some frozen dinners for us ... yum and thank you!

And, thank you to all my traveling friends who have offered their positive thoughts, prayers, and good wishes ... Karen, VJ, Pat, Charlene, Cheryl, other VI2's, VanTramps, and more.   As well as a big thanks to all of our family and friends who have kept touch through the blog, facebook, and by phone & email ... Mom, Dad, Laurie, Cameron, Jasper, Gary, Mary, Char, Leon, Lisa, Connie, Larry, Lynne, Margaret, Marikay, Sunny, Glen, Ginny, Kay, Larry, Albertson's Produce and Bakery Depts, Fall City Espresso, and more.

I tried to remember as many people as I could.  So, if I forgot your name, please know that your love and friendship mean the world to us.

This is what John said this morning on his facebook wall: 
  • Well, it's Monday! Cool!  Ha, I made it through surgery.  Thanks to my wife and to all my family, friends, and for all the prayers people have asked for me, and the Big Guy who listened.  So, all that thought of me and helped me, I can't thank you all enough. Thanks friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your John is doing so well! Sounds like recovery is going along at a good pace! Tell him that he's also got hundreds of CMA'ers praying for him, too! Both of you!
    (Christian Motorcyclists Association)
    *HUGS* to you!
    ~Karen~, Erik & Katie,
    Zoe, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karen. Please express our gratitude to the CMA'ers who offered up their prayers. (((HUGS))) Suanne

    ReplyDelete