Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Bye Teardrop

We got our Teardrop Trailer in 2006.  I have lots of great memories associated with it.  We've gone camping at Teardrop Trailer Gatherings.  I used it for a last trip with my daughter Elise and her family to Yellowstone National Park.  It's been a spare bedroom for family visits.  And we've towed it behind our '59 Chevy Apache Truck in hometown parades and car shows ... taking several awards and trophies.
Teardrop Trailer in 2010 Parade ... "We're Going Camping"
To go traveling with me, however, John needs more than the Teardrop Trailer offers.  So, we sold it yesterday to a nice couple from Olympia.  We will use those funds to get a Class B Van with RV amenities to go traveling.  Now, all I have to do is peal John away from his chicken flock.
Some of John's Girls

2 comments: