Thursday, May 26, 2011

Farmer John

Every spring John gets his farmer on!  In addition to the laying hens, he's planted a couple of gardens. 
Who Ya Lookin' At?!  (A few of John's girls in front of their house.)
One garden is planted with corn, pumpkins, and zucchini squash.
John's gardens are starting to pop!
The other garden has cucumbers, peas, parsnips, broccoli, radishes, carrots ...
Swinging Kid Decorations put up ... almost time to hook up the hammock.
The birch trees have leafed out ... as the cedar carved animals look on ...

4 comments:

  1. Heidi ... you make me laugh. How are your vansteading efforts going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vansteading is keeping me very busy!!! I'm working part time, working on the ranch the rest of the time. Life is good! I hope all is well with you, my friend! Now, post more about chickens! ;) j/k lol!

    ReplyDelete