Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I started the process to get a second opinion from the Urology Department at the University of Washington Medical Center. 

We are still waiting to schedule the test to check John's heart health.

John's surgeon has yet to contact him to schedule his kidney and lymph node operation.

John and I are still getting over our colds.

John is lining up family and friends to help take care of his flock of 40+ laying hens.

The first major storm of the season will hit tonight.

3 comments:

  1. oh,suanne, thank-you for the option to "follow", i will now get the updates on my blogger dashboard! my love and hugs to the two of you......kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you both! Am driving my folks to Arizona--a more rushed trip than your park to park tour, but beautiful, nontheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie, I hope you are doing well. I sure missed seeing you in PA.

    Have a wonderful trip Sunny. I hope to see you soon.

    Love to you both, Suanne

    ReplyDelete