Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Appointments

John finally got an appointment for his PET Scan.   Next week is going to be busy -- Internal Medicine and Cardiology appointments on Wednesday, PET Scan on Thursday, and Oncology on Friday when we'll get the results of the PET Scan and other tests.  See October 6th blog post for details about the PET Scan.

Mount Rainier peeking out from behind the clouds
On Monday, I went to Mt. Rainier National Park.  The fall colors were beautiful, and the mountain peeked out from behind the clouds a couple of times that afternoon.  Unfortunately, the campgrounds had just closed for the season; so, I opted to come back home.

While I was exploring the park, John went to the Emergency Room for a dog bite.  They cleaned it up and he's now on another course of antibiotics.  I think he just likes the attention he gets from the nurses LOL.

Yesterday John and I took a drive east of the mountains into Cle Elem and Roslyn.  The day was gorgeous and we got some goodies from few of our favorite shops in town.  Today, I'm laying low to keep a cold at bay and John has been out and about getting food for the chickens.

2 comments:

  1. Dog bite, crazy. I hope all is well and you heal quickly.
    I just told Jasper you got a dog bite and he said "Really, what the heck?".
    See you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup ... Halloween is getting closer and closer ...

    ReplyDelete